Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
roofdrake
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just installed my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight but before I mounted it the picture was great. Now after I mounted it I am getting a blurry image. I have attached an image to this post so that those who can help can see what I am talking about. I have cleaned the lens with a fiber cloth. Thank you in advance. 3122B616-D12F-421D-A0DA-8FABDC86DC44.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the image yet - it needs to be approved. Is this day or night or both? 

roofdrake
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is dusk but enough light to see without using the night feature. Yes I did clean the lens. But is there a way to reset the bandwidth again? I think that can be an issue. It is on my 2.4 GHz side but it is passing through my WiFi extender to my main router.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's nothing to do to "reset the bandwidth" - I don't know what you're suggesting. The extender could be an issue, especially if it's an old one. Use a phone or other WiFi device to connect to the extender and test your upload speed using speedtest.net. If you get essentially the same thing as when connected to your router the extender isn't the problem. Note that some extenders, again especially older ones, cut the bandwidth in half because they use the same channel for both directions. Newer one that connect to both 2.4 and 5GHz bands usually are set up to use one band for each direction, resulting in full speeds.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation