Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Tommy34
Follower
Follower

I purchased the Arlo floodlight a couple of months ago to compliment by original Arlo camera system.

It's currently connected to my home Wifi and I can't seem to get it to stay "online". It misses half the motion alerts when I walk past the camera and when I open the app the camera appears to be offline.

It's connected to my TP-LINK Deco M5 Mesh wifi system. Showing full strength and it's definitely 2.4ghz. I turned off the Mesh setting so it's definitely connecting to the closest camera (which is less than two meters away).

Really hoping someone can give me troubleshooting suggestions. Here is what I've tried so far with no change to how it behaves;

- reset the camera numerous times

- Moved the camera inside close to the wifi

- Tried connecting to my old Netcomm router

- Used a wifi analyser app and doesn't seem to be any congestion in the house or out the front (where the Camera is located)

I have the original Arlo and never had an issue with cameras going offline. The base station isn't compatible with this camera unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tommy34,

Given the troubleshooting you've already listed here, I encourage you to contact the Arlo support team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation