Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"This camera could not be added" error

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Joshelmo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just bought the 4. Aneta Arlo Pro 2 Kit and Setup was easy as this is my second base unit.
2 cameras syn easily but the remaining 2 did not do so despite numerous reinstalling and updating the firmware. Although the 2 cameras are in the list it it indicates “This camera could not be added “ when I tried to move them from inactive to active using drag and drop it would not allow me to drop into active camera section.
Anyone experienced this and can help?
Kind regards
Josh

Ps is there an Australian Arlo help desk I can call as am based in Sydney.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joshelmo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the tip. Called Arlo customer service and they were great. Issue is that I have exceeded the free use on 4 cameras as my second set of four cameras puts it past the free first four. Subscribe to get the second set of cameras on and all good.
Love Arlo System hence bought a second set. Best thing since sliced bread! Keep up the good work Arlo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the phone pull-down list here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Joshelmo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the tip. Called Arlo customer service and they were great. Issue is that I have exceeded the free use on 4 cameras as my second set of four cameras puts it past the free first four. Subscribe to get the second set of cameras on and all good.
Love Arlo System hence bought a second set. Best thing since sliced bread! Keep up the good work Arlo!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation