Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

is it the battery ?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bad-hit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got Arlo 2 the one with three camreas just opend the box wanted to make sure that cams are fully chargedas statd in the manual comes in the box two of them gave me a soild blue using the orginal charger and cable also tried othe cables and it was good one of them did not give soild blue just gave an (amber double blink every 10 seconds)

Its not sycing becasue i did not push the sycing button.

Also removed the battery and put back same nothing changed

When i swapped the battery it gave me a soild blue so i know now that there is nothing wrong with the camera 

so i needed to know is the battery faulty ? as its just came out of the box and can they replaced it and send a new you one casue am an international buyer bought from amazon or there another soultion maybe its not the battery.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bad-hit,

have you tried charging the battery in question? Put it in one of the cameras and plug it in using the included Ac adapter and charging cable. Does the battery charge?

JamesC

bad-hit
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes i did i have 3 camreas which two of them charging fine and giving me aoild blue as indaction of fully charged but the third one is problem am using the orgina cable and charger came in the box

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bad-hit,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation