Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Artistcak
Aspirant
Aspirant

My boyfriend and I both have iPhones.  Recently, when he selects ‘disarm’ on the app, both of our base stations show disarmed, but the system is still armed.  This happens whether he selects arm/disarm from the Mode window or from each individual base station.  My phone still shows Armed, and indeed, the system is still armed.  Any ideas on this?

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Artistcak

Which version of the Arlo Mobile App are your phones using?

Artistcak
Aspirant
Aspirant

ShayneS - we’re both on the same version - 2.20 (1201).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is the admin or granted access user selecting the disarmed mode? 

Artistcak
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have two base stations - each of us is admin on one and granted access user on the other.  He has been setting off the cameras (after his phone shows he disarms them) on the one he is granted access user on.  I don’t know about the other since those cameras are on the other side of our house and he doesn’t walk by those in the AM.  We can take a look at that.

Keep in mind - we’ve had this set up for at least a year and this just started last week.  

Artistcak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still having the same issue and no idea on why it’s happening.  Hoping someone out there has had the issue or has a suggestion.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Artistcak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Shayne - our system is over a year old so I'm not sure how to use support.  It seems to only be for those who are still under warranty...that's why I reached out to the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Artistcak

You will have no issue using the provided link to contact customer support. The support team will be a able to investigate this issue further. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation