Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo secure app: how to access previous days in library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
risajohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello-

Since recently resetting my whole Arlo Pro 2 setup with Base Station, I have not been able to access any of the previous day's videos in the library. The number of videos is there in the alerts, but I can only see the current days' haul. I can only see them all and delete them all on the web app. 

Thoughts?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master

Do you have the cameras on a subscription plan? If so were they applied again after the reset?

When you reset the system had you removed the devices from your account, I suspect that your library history may have been erased.

risajohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, I reset the cameras several weeks ago, this app anomaly has been happening daily- On the app right now I can only access today's videos, but not yesterday's. 

I'm using an iPhone 8, with whatever iOS is the latest compatible (It's my wife's phone).

One difference from before the great reset (haha)- I named the camera this time (even though there is only one camera)- previously it didn't appear in "devices" but now it does.

Perplexed.

risajohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Oh, and yes, the camera is on a subscription, which I actually added after the reset.

Dannybear
Master
Master

Can you try another iPhone with the app, if not then delete the app via the iPhone settings storage page to delete data and reload the app again.

if you still have issues then you should contact arlo customer support via the app settings support page since you have a subscription plan.

Dannybear
Master
Master

Just a heads up, arlo is currently investigating reports relating to firmware update recently released, this might also be related.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation