Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 11 live video will not play

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Thickman
Follower
Follower

My live video will not play on any cameras when using the website on a Windows 11 system, Edge or Chrome will not play the video. I've tried turning off the firewall and it didn't make any difference. In home network. Works fine on Windows 10 machine in home network and also on app.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Thickman,

Are you seeing any error message when trying to view your livestream? Have you also tried on incognito mode to see if you're able to view your livestream?

dropbear123
Initiate
Initiate

Have same issue. Tried incognito without success. Phones, win10 machines no issue.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi dropbear123,

Could you provide a screenshot if it shows an error message when trying to view your livestream? And what browsers have you tried so far to try streaming on your Windows 11 PC?

ghalstead
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't see any error messages. Everything works fine on my Windows 10 systems.

ghalstead
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Neither browsers work.

I have tried to do a factory reset and the browsers can't find my Netgear Arlo Base Station.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ghalstead wrote:

I have tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Neither browsers work.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Neither browsers work"?

I just tried this.  Both Edge and Chrome will livestream on my Windows 11 system.  What doesn't seem to be working is push notifications for verification.  I needed to fall back to email verification.  Not sure if that is an Arlo issue, it needs more investigation.

@ghalstead wrote:

I have tried to do a factory reset and the browsers can't find my Netgear Arlo Base Station.

Did you remove the base and cameras from the account, and then re-onboard?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation