Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where To Buy A VMA4900 Wire & Charger To Plug In Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TristanFav
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just purchased 4 Arlo Pro 2's with base to add to my 4 Arlo Pro's. The Arlo Pro 2's don't come with the

VMA4900

plug in/charger and I'm having trouble locating a place to purchase. I need these specifically for the 3 second playback to catch whatever set off the cameras before it moves past the field of vision while the camera thinks about starting recording. *I read somewhere in here that Arlo had to recall a bunch of these VMA4900's mid 2018 so I'm nervous about the one place that sells the name brand for $26. The off brands $15-25 have bad reviews. Help!

Also, can I view all eight cameras (two bases) on my one account on one app?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

@TristanFav

To be sure that you purchase the correct one, you can purchase them from Arlo on this website if you go to the accessories section of the dropdown menu at the top of the main page. Or, you can find the correct model number from this site for the newest one and then shop at Amazon or other retailers is you so desire, but I doubt you will save enough money from the other retailers.

Brian

TristanFav
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply! Arlo doesn't actually sell the VMA4900. They give a list of stores and when you click on the stores, they are mostly soldout/unavailable/unknown-backorder. The ones that say in-stock don't actually have it when you try to put it in your cart. I'm dumbfounded how a necessary piece of equipment is so unavailable. Without this, you don't get the 3-second look back which is the whole reason I bought them. 

brh
Master
Master

@TristanFav

I followed the link and like you, I was disappointed that Arlo does not sell them directly.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation