Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What does this icon in the app mean?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SummerDrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've search and i don't see any reference to what this icon means? I only see it in the app, I don't see it when I login via a PC abnd browser. Thank you.

IMG_1779 (Edited).PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try setting up a zone, save, delete the zone and save. Consider reinstalling the app. Any luck?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the image until approved but I'll wager it's an orange/amber warning triangle in the lower right. There's already various threads on this. It's a notification that the camera isn't plugged in so CVR won't be available. I can click on it and have it pop up the message on Android.

SummerDrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the camera is not plugged in and the icon is what you described. I have another Arlo Pro 2 camera that does not do this. I didn't see it in the manual, sorry for the duplication and not coming across the other threads. Thanks.

Jfow
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the same issue that other users have reported with an amber/orange warning icon being reported by the system for one of my cameras. One of the users had noted that this was likely a warning that the camera is not plugged in. While that’s good to know for what the warning is, how do I turn it off. I already know it’s not plugged in to a/c power as it’s running on battery. Only one of my five cameras is doing this. Thank you for any assistance.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jfow,

Check your camera settings and delete any Zones created for that camera. This message is displayed when you have activity zones or CVR enabled for the camera and the camera is not plugged in.

JamesC

Jfow
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks JamesC.
SummerDrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

I went into the app and to the site and do not see any zones setup. I also do do not have a CVR plan. On the app I see the icon, on the site I do not. Thanks.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try setting up a zone, save, delete the zone and save. Consider reinstalling the app. Any luck?

SummerDrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reinstalled the app and that did it, thank you!

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation