Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Laurene
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I first got my cameras, I could tilt my phone and view all 4 cameras at once. Why can’t I do that now?

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Laurene,

Could you clarify that you could tilt your phone and view the cameras? Are you referring to the Pan and Zoom function?

Laurene
Aspirant
Aspirant
On the home screen of my app. I have 4 cameras. I used to be able to turn my phone sideways and see all 4 cameras in a grid.
Now, I can only view them in a column, and I have to scroll to see them.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Check rotation feature on your phone.
CLangley
Star
Star

I had the same problem today after the basestation firmware was updated to version 1.14.1.0_2909_bfcf6c2 overnight. The arrows at the side of the video screen were missing, and thus could not view the video stream in full screen landscape mode. What worked for me was to go to the basestation in the App, select "Device Info", then select "Restart". After the restart, the arrows reappeared in the live-stream view and the full screen landscape option worked again. Hopefully it will work for you. Many others are having major issues with this latest firmware update as can be seen from the postings elsewhere.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Laurene wrote:
On the home screen of my app. I have 4 cameras. I used to be able to turn my phone sideways and see all 4 cameras in a grid.
Now, I can only view them in a column, and I have to scroll to see them.

FWIW I am seeing this also with the Android app.  The devices page won't auto-rotate, although the library page will.

CLangley
Star
Star

@CLangley wrote:

I had the same problem today after the basestation firmware was updated to version 1.14.1.0_2909_bfcf6c2 overnight. The arrows at the side of the video screen were missing, and thus could not view the video stream in full screen landscape mode. What worked for me was to go to the basestation in the App, select "Device Info", then select "Restart". After the restart, the arrows reappeared in the live-stream view and the full screen landscape option worked again. Hopefully it will work for you. Many others are having major issues with this latest firmware update as can be seen from the postings elsewhere.

Correction to my statement above:

Select the Basestation Device Settings in the App, then select "Restart" at the bottom of the page.

This sorted out my problem.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation