Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
craigroogin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anybody else having problems subscribing to a plan? I've just installed 12 Arlo Pro 2s.

At the Arlo website (MY ARLO > SETTINGS > SUBSCRIPTION) there are no options to purchase / upgrade plans.  All I see are these --

Subscription
Current Subscription and Plan
No Arlo Smart Plan Yet
- Where's the Basic plan gone?
Cameras
- 5 Supported
- 12 Connected
Manage Camera Status
Buy add-ons and accessories

Arlo's Live Chat Agent, after an hour of asking me to do all sorts of troubleshooting, finally asks where I'm using these. I'd have thought this was a basic question to ask at the very onset...

Anyway he says there is no subscription service in my country. Screwed! Bought these in Best Buy LA and sales staff was adamant the free service will at least work here. He conveniently left a part out, the one that caps this free service for 5 cameras. 

I live in a place with rampant theft and sunk in $3,000 on Arlos for nothing.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Buy 2 more base stations. Create 2 more accounts with 2 more email addresses. Add one base to each account and sync appropriate cameras to each one. Each one can have 5 cameras. Use Settings, Grant Access from two accounts to the third so all cameras can be seen in one login.

craigroogin
Aspirant
Aspirant
@jguerdat thanks for the help! Forgot to mention I have 4 base stations. I’ve done what you said and it serves my purpose for now. Hopefully there will be CVR support in my country soon.

Thanks again.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation