VMB4000 can't connect to Telstra modem LH1000

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KateKateKate
Follower
Follower

Can't find the VMB4000 hub when trying to add the device. It's an unused one and I have never connected it before. I am not sure if it's my Telstra modem or the arlo hub. Is something blocking it maybe ? 

I have done all the resets etc ... The lights are all green except the camera light as I can't connect the cameras until I connect the hub on the account.

Please help , it's driving me mental and I've never had this issue with my previous hub and my previous home ... 

1 REPLY 1
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

What is the camera led showing on the base station? Should be constant amber if it can be claimed by an account.

Your best path will be to factory reset the base station using a paperclip to press the rear reset button for 10sec or more until the led lights start flashing.

Use the arlo website login on a pc connected to the local router to add the device to the account. The app needs to be able to access the local network the base is connected to.

Be aware that a second hand base may not have been previously  unlocked from the original owner so will not be allowed to join.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation