Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Swedishpete
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I have the Arlo Pro 2 system with three cameras. How do I activate the siren on the base station. When I push the alarm button in the app the siren alarms directly without any mowement activity registrerd from cameras.

I am grateful for a solution. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

I am not sure I understand you - what I think you are saying is that you can manually activate the alarm but can not activate it when motion is detected. 

Press the Mode button at the bottom of your app screen.

On the next screen select your Pro base station. On that page, select the green pencil icon to the right of the Armed text.

The next screen will say Edit Mode at the top of the screen. For each camera in the Rules secton select the green pencil next to that camera's rule.

On the next screen, scroll down until you see the square box to the left of where it says Turn Siren ON and select it. Then select the pencil to the right of that text and set the volume level of the siren and the duration.

Hope that helps,

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

I am not sure I understand you - what I think you are saying is that you can manually activate the alarm but can not activate it when motion is detected. 

Press the Mode button at the bottom of your app screen.

On the next screen select your Pro base station. On that page, select the green pencil icon to the right of the Armed text.

The next screen will say Edit Mode at the top of the screen. For each camera in the Rules secton select the green pencil next to that camera's rule.

On the next screen, scroll down until you see the square box to the left of where it says Turn Siren ON and select it. Then select the pencil to the right of that text and set the volume level of the siren and the duration.

Hope that helps,

Brian

Swedishpete
Aspirant
Aspirant

Done, thanks a lot it works perfectly.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation