Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Initiate

Upcoming multi-sensor system requirements

Hi.

I plan to by a Arlo Pro 2 system (with the VMB4000) Arlo Pro base station soon. 

But will this basestation/system support the upcoming new multi-sensor, sirene and remote control? Or will I have to buy the new Arlo Smarthub to use thes new gadges?

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Message 1 of 5
Arlo Moderator

Re: Upcoming multi-sensor system requirements

Hi Bjorno,

For more information regarding the Arlo Multi-Sensor, feel free to read more about it here: ARLO EXPANDS PORTFOLIO AT CES 2019 WITH INTRODUCTION OF COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY SOLUTION

Message 2 of 5
Aspirant

Been waiitng for Arlo Multi-Sensor news since January and so far nothing. Does any one has any more information? Really interested in Water sensor.

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Message 3 of 5
Initiate

Sensors to be expected late second hald 2019!
Message 4 of 5
Aspirant

When will arlo smart security motion sensors release?

Hi, 

I have been reading articles that Arlo's smart security sensors will release in later half od 2019. Ever since they made that announcement in CES https://www.cnet.com/g00/news/ces-2019-an-arlo-home-security-system-is-here-at-last/?i10c.encReferre... . I have been excited bout this. But after the announcement , there has been no reports on when it will release or is it closer to getting it released. Does anyone know about this?

Message 5 of 5