Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
OscarBoots_23
Follower
Follower

Hi ,

I haven't been able to use my ARLO Pro 2 cameras since the first time they ran out of charge. I want to know why I can't recharge them and have tried every way I can think of & suggestions from the internet. I've spent $800 so far but I want to know how to fix this issue before I buy any more cameras. Can you suggest what I can do or fwd this to the relevant area in ARLO.

Thanks Peter

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@OscarBoots_23 wrote:

Hi ,

I want to know why I can't recharge them and have tried every way I can think of & suggestions from the internet.

Can you tell us what you are doing to charge these things?

At its most basic, it should be a simple case of connecting the camera to a USB charger.

Didn't the system come with a power adapter and a USB charging cable that you can use for this?

By the way your footer lists the VMB3000. Pro 2 cameras come with the VMB4000 or, more recently, the VMB4500.  Not that it matters, but does that mean you also have some older cameras?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@OscarBoots_23 wrote:

Hi ,

I haven't been able to use my ARLO Pro 2 cameras since the first time they ran out of charge. I want to know why I can't recharge them ...

Have you tried these steps?  https://kb.arlo.com/000059145/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-camera-battery-isn-t-charging-what-do-I-do

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation