Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to get in contact from Arlo. Problems where schedule is on wrong mode.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Iskaral_Pust
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can not get anyone from Arlo to contact me regarding their product. The schedule is always in the wrong mode even though the time zone is correct and the timestamps on videos I record are also correct. The system needs a hard reset on the base every two days just to keep working. Even with that, it never works. The only system status I get is either "offline" or "getting status". There is absolutely no support. The chat never connects, the phone number just puts you on hold and hangs up after six minutes (every time) and no one has ever responded to my emails. I have never seen a company so unwilling to talk to any customers. I am at a loss to think of a reason why I am using this system. How do you get someone from arlo to contact you?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Iskaral_Pust,

Sorry to hear the problems you're having with your Arlo system where schedule is not working properly and the experience you had with the support team. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Iskaral_Pust
Aspirant
Aspirant
What information do you require?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for sending a private message back. I've responded to your message. Hope to hear from you soon.

Iskaral_Pust
Aspirant
Aspirant
After receiving a new base station the schedule still displays the incorrect mode. This is not a hardware issue. The app does not work properly, and I know Arlo is aware of that fact. When will it be fixed? I paid almost a thousand dollars for this system. I expect it to work.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I'll escalate your case for you to the support team that your case hasn't been resolved and so they can assist you further with your schedule still displaying the wrong mode.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation