Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to connect to Arlo cloud server. Base Station shows solid amber LED at cottage

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bohughes1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 arlo pro 2 systems. One works great. One at cottage started to work burt then lost connection to cloud server. Center light solid amber. I am connecting with xplornet. Very slow upload. I brought base station & router home. Sytem works fine here. Could my problem be slow upload speed?

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bohughes1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Back at Cottage rebooted everything. All is now working. Now I just have to see if it continues to work. the last time it stopped after a few days

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Slow upload causes issues but it would sem that your Internet connection is somehow not allowing the connection to the servers. I would start by rebooting your Internet connection (modem and router or whatever is used).

bohughes1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Interesting. For some reason I rebooted router & base station but never thought of the modem 😞 I'll do that when I get back to cottage.

Bob

bohughes1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Back at Cottage rebooted everything. All is now working. Now I just have to see if it continues to work. the last time it stopped after a few days
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation