Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Tried Arlo Pro 2 firmware update. Appears to update however it does not!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Uzonyi
Follower
Follower

Arlopro2 vms4430p firmware is 1.125.8.0-19174. I see on the image that it indicates " firmware update is required for your base station and camera. let's start with the base station". I perform the update it does its thing and indicates its updating however after it is completed it still indicates that a firmware update is required ??? plus I do not see any live stream options nor any push to talk icons.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Uzonyi wrote:

Arlopro2 vms4430p firmware is 1.125.8.0-19174. I see on the image that it indicates " firmware update is required for your base station and camera. let's start with the base station". I perform the update it does its thing and indicates its updating however after it is completed it still indicates that a firmware update is required ??? plus I do not see any live stream options nor any push to talk icons.

Check your app version also.  I think the missing buttons on shared cameras was fixed in V2.7.4 of the app (at least on iOS)

You might try power cycling devices to see if that helps with firmware updates.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Uzonyi wrote:

Check your app version also.  I think the missing buttons on shared cameras was fixed in V2.7.4 of the app (at least on iOS)

You might try power cycling devices to see if that helps with firmware updates.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation