Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Still receiving push notifications, although I have been deleted as a shared account on Arlo Pro2

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
AnnaBananna
Follower
Follower

I am still receiving push notification alerts on my iphone from my daughter's Arlo Pro2 account, even though she deleted me as a shared device/friend.  If I mute her notifications, it will also mute mine, and so what is the purpose of having a system I have to keep muted?  I have been deleted from her system.  I can no longer see her devices on my arlo app, nor is my account on her shared devices on her app.  I have deleted the Arlo app on my phone and reinstalled it twice, and so has my daughter.  I have also signed out/deleted my arlo app, and resigned.  My daughter has reset her Arlo base station.  All of this and several hours of research and waiting/talking with techs on the phone.  I bought our system a couple years ago, loved the system, and just bought a system for my daughter.  These are expensive, and this issue should be resolved by now.  My phone is blowing up with push notifications from her system and I am about ready to pack up both systems and return them!

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation