Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Still being billed for service cancelled in July.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jeadra
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm still being billed for service that was cancelled in July. I've finally had to lock my credit card on file in order to keep from being charged, and every time I've tried to contact Netgear for support, they've been useless. I got an email warning me that my service would be cancelled last month when my payment didn't go through, and it didn't since I had my card locked....but now I have another email received a few days ago advising me of upcoming charges for services. I've sent screenshots of my account page showing me on the basic plan, with no CVR service, and the emails I've received, and the only reply I've received has been a rep "confirming" that I'm still signed up for CVR service.
My next step if I can't get Netgear to resolve this, will be to report my card as lost or stolen. It won't stop the emails, but it's the only way I can think of to get them to stop billing my card.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jeadra,

I've reviewed and escalated your open support case. An agent will reach out to you with an update as soon as possible.

JamesC

jeadra
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm still having this problem, as I just got this email last night informing me that my credit card will be billed again soon.
If this does not get resolved, I will be taking alternative methods to fix this. Capture.JPG

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jeadra,

I've escalated an urgent update request for your open support case. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation