Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Station base voltage

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Chadi
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought Arlo Pro 2 VMB4000. I have shipped the Cam from the US and the adapter Voltage is 12V -output 100-120V while but our electricity Voltage in UAE is 220-240V so the adapter is not working anymore... my question is: does the base station work on 220-240V or only on 100-120v as this is not mentioned anywhere and what could be the solution for my case?

Thank you in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master
The base needs a voltage of 12vdc.
You will need to find a power supply locally that runs on 220v with 12vdc output. The Pro base uses an AC to DC adapter that is rated at 12DC @ 1.5a , center Positive with coaxial plug.. There are different sizes of coaxial plug so make sure that whatever you buy has the right size plug.
Chadi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you,

Are you sure that this will work? I dont want to burn my money and my station base 🙂
Chadi
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought WINSTAR 1500mA AC/DC Adapter with outputs of 3,4.5, 6,9,12,15V Specialized for Walkman and Mini Electrical Appliances - Box Packing... on the back of it there is polarity button (-) & (+) should we touch this and set it on any of the - or + ???
Streak2
Master Master
Master
There us always some risk using non standard accessories. Specially one like you have bought with so many settings. As mentioned above its center positive.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation