Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Some Arlo Cameras do not record and react on movements. Turned off both bases.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Australien
Luminary
Luminary

Hi there, I’m using 10 Arlo Pro 2 cameras since years on 2 different accounts and base stations. Suddenly 3 cameras (2 on one and 1 on the other base) do not work anymore. I can tick on them to see what’s going on live but they don’t recognise any movements or recordings. I turned both bases off and on but nothing is changing. All other cams work. Settings are right that they should show movements and save recordings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Had a Pro2 do the same recently... pulled battery and reinstall ( to reset cam ) ... solved issue.

Had no recordings for a week.

Not sure if this is your issue, but it's easy to try.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Thanks. Have done and fixed it with 2 cams but the last one doesn’t sync with the base again.
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
That’s really strange. I remove the cam from the system then try to sync again but doesn’t work. I leave the Arlo app and go in again and suddenly the Cam is back in the app even after removing.
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Looks like the problem is now something really different. The Cam is fine. I use some cams on a VMB3000 Base station and this is the base I try to install 1 cam. It doesn’t finish to add to the base but if I go out of the Arlo app and back in the cam is suddenly synced but it’s useless because the cam does not show up in the armed section to set up rules.
Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Ok I swapped the old base with a vmb4000 problem solved
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation