Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Schedule Is Being Unreliable

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jedrhiggins
Tutor
Tutor

For months now the schedule mode has been unreliable...sometimes it works, other times it simply doesn't. When is the Arlo company going to fix this issue??????? I don't think my next security camera system is going to be Arlo.

2 REPLIES 2
dhiller0217
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same issue (among others).  If I set the schedule where I want it on my pc through the web and then look at it on my phone, there are time blocks where the system is disarmed that I had clearly set to armed.  Then if I set it on my phone, it differs on my PC, and so forth.  I can't get the two to sync up.  Other times, every time I go to the schedule on my phone it will crash the app.  Then the next day it doesn't crash.  I've tried many "fixes" I've read about on here that users have come up with but without much success. Maybe there's some voodoo I'm unaware of. 

Does anyone know if there is a ticket open for this which is actively being worked on? 

Frankly, with as many app problems as there are, I don't know how they can even keep up with it.  I almost wish they would just revamp the app in its entirety and release a brand new one rather than patch it over and over. My system is exponentially less reliable right now than it was a year ago due to all of these bugs in the app updates.  The arlo "smart" stuff is causing me the worst headache, but I've already been griping about that in other posts, so I'll save it for there.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi jedrhiggins,

What are you experiencing with your scheduling?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation