Rolling 7 day videos not accessible and can't access any videos a 2nd time

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Valentinocat
Follower
Follower
Ever since the recent "upgrade", videos are not available.. It is supposed to be a Rolling 7 day - if I have 3 new videos to watch, I can watch them and also go through the last 7 days only at that moment, but once I toggle back to the main screen with my 4 camera screens, there is no possible way to access any videos- I can't view those 3 videos again, nor their 7 day history on that camera. It used to be once you viewed the videos on a screen, the number of new videos went to zero "0" but if you clicked on the zero, you could also review the 7 days worth of videos on that camera- not any more. There is no "0" nor any place to review the library of rolling 7 day videos for that camera. The upgrade has messed things up it seems - help? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

srim,

You can still view these videos by navigating to the library and filtering for the desired camera. All the content for each camera is still present in the library.

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
srim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I just started using the new ARLO iphone app.  When you click on Devices and see each of your cameras, there are no badges under each camera you can click on to see the videos it has recorded.  When you get a new video, you will see a badge with a number 1, but once you have viewed that video, there is no badge with a zero in it like there used to be that you could click on and see previous videos that you had already watched.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you use the library tab? Make sure no filters are set or set them for whatever cameras you need.

HermanLily
Guide
Guide
That's just it...no more library to view....horrible step backwards
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you mean nothing in the library or no library tab?

HermanLily
Guide
Guide
The library tab is there, but once you have viewed any recent activity within each camera, there is no going back and picking a camera and viewing its video.
HermanLily
Guide
Guide
Valentinocat explained it perfectly
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

srim,

You can still view these videos by navigating to the library and filtering for the desired camera. All the content for each camera is still present in the library.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation