Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nguyennhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Setup sms not revice

855FE578-7978-49D3-B622-B9AFFD24ECE7.png
8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nguyennhon,

What region are you from? Is this error message also showing when trying to log in through the web client on your browser? 

Nguyennhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm from VietNam, error message also showing when trying to log in through the web client on your browser

Nguyennhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I LIVE IN VIET NAM, I USER PC when trying to log in through the web client on your browser HELP ME. THANKS VERY MUCH

Screenshot (7).png
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Just to be sure, are you trying to set up the SMS verification for Two-Step Verification? Or is this while you're trying to log in?

Nguyennhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I trying to set up the SMS verification for Two-Step Verification but sms type not send,

Nguyennhon
Aspirant
Aspirant

sms to send but when i login app arlo on Iphone sxmax not login erro "oops an error has occurred. try again" help me

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've deleted your phone number for privacy reasons. Do you see this error as well when trying to set up on the Arlo app (not the web client) on your iPhone?

Rongalatolo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am unable to authenticate my phone. SMS not received. Also, my email associated with this account is no longer active so I can’t obtain a verification code there as well.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation