Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Put my cameras on a schedule....

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I program my cameras to turn on at 6pm and turn off at 6am

13 REPLIES 13
brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

I am not sure if things have changed recently, but it used to be that you had to set up two schedules.

Schedule 1 from 6pm to 11:59pm and schedule 2 from 12am to 6am.

Brian

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant

That only works for 1 evening...after scheduling for 12:01am to 6am...you cant schedule 6pm to 12am on the same day

brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

I just set mine up from 12:00am to 6:00am. Then added another one from 6:00pm to 11:59pm. This was for the whole week. Try that and see if that works for you.

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Put cameras on a schedule....6pm to 11:59 pm, 12 am to 6am....now i cant open "modes" to change to armed.....help
brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

Arlo servers may have been down for a little while this evening. When you go to the Modes page, what is the text to the right of your Base showing. Have you tried to click on the text?

Brian

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant
It has a clock symbol, with "armed"....i have tried clicking on it to no avail....i used to have 3 options....armed....not armed....scheduled....that menu is no longer there
brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

What device are you using to try to set this? 

Brian

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant
My android phone
brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

There were recent updates to the android and ios apps to allow for the new Arlo Smart. Some people have been having a lot of problems with the new apps. I don't know if that is what is causing your problem or not, but if you can log in from a computer, try that and see if that solves it.

Brian

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant
This just started yesterday when changing from "armed" to "scheduled"....the really strange thing is....the options under the mode section come and go
brh
Master
Master

@Loringipe

Check that you have the latest version of the app downloaded. Delete the app and reinstall it?

Loringipe
Aspirant
Aspirant
2.6.3_23000.....updated 11/8/18
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Loringipe,

Try to clear the app cache from your phone settings and try to reinstall if you haven't already.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation