Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push Notifications not working for ArloPro2

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SheikhZaman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like after the latest Arlo Home software update the push notification not working.  Could you please help.

Note: I have double checked the notification setting and rule as well.  Looks like the issue is with the latest released Arlo app.

Camera Model: Arlo Pro 2 (VMC4030P)

Camera Firmware: 1.125.17.1_11_de8490d

Base Model: VMB4000

Base Firmware: 1.21.0.2_4294_8a519c8

Arlo App Version: 4.4.1_28536

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was an issue with push notifications that should now be addressed with the latest version of the Arlo Secure mobile app. Please download the latest version from the app store and test again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
smjelde
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Pro3 floodlight and am also having the issue of notifications not coming through. I've un-installed and re-installed the app, completely removed the device and started over from factory settings, and restarted the camera and phone with no success. seems to only be an issue on android phones as my wife's iphone is working.

smjelde
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo app firmware: 1.080.27.0_25_82bc6f2

phone: Samsung Galaxy S21+ android version 13

itsgreg
Guide
Guide

Not working on arlo pro either. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm still getting my notifications on Android (Pixel 6). I'd suggest using Settings, Support (Center) to choose your camera and open a case with support.

You may want to enable email notifications in the meantime.

SheikhZaman
Aspirant
Aspirant

It looks like the notification started to coming again.  But it's intermittent. Not 100%.  Looks like issue with Arlo side.

I am out of 1 year warranty period.  As I am not subscribe to any of their plan, they will not support by opening a ticket.  Only option is this community help.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I spoke too soon - my notifications have stopped on Android. Glad yours are at least semi-working.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is working a resolution for this issue. I will provide an update here on the community once we have a solution available.

JamesC

SheikhZaman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like the issue is resolved after version "4.5_28538" upgrade. Do you have any update regarding the development team address this issue?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was an issue with push notifications that should now be addressed with the latest version of the Arlo Secure mobile app. Please download the latest version from the app store and test again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

SheikhZaman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like the issue is now resolved. Thank you everyone!

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation