Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 sent a invite wife can’t see any cameras after accepting invite

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Squirrel650
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sent wife invite for 3 cameras all checked she had a account was signed out. Sent an invite … she got it … signed in as existing account and no cameras shows up. I deleted invite … made new one.. she went through process again … no joy … no cameras show up. Devs need to figure this out fast I’d hate to return 600$ worth of cameras.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Squirrel650 wrote:
Sent wife invite for 3 cameras all checked she had a account was signed out. Sent an invite … she got it … signed in as existing account and no cameras shows up. I deleted invite … made new one.. she went through process again … no joy … no cameras show up. Devs need to figure this out fast I’d hate to return 600$ worth of cameras.

Accepting the invite on a phone or tablet doesn't seem to work reliably.

Have her accept the invite on a PC - clicking on "create account" should then open a browser window to my.arlo.com.  Then she can log in to her existing account.

Squirrel650
Aspirant
Aspirant
Bad advice I just deleted the invite after they accepted it 3 times on the forth t just worked. Your devops programmers needs to be slapped and maybe written up because this is not something we did. Cheers.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Squirrel650 wrote:
... Your devops programmers ...

This is a user-to-user forum.  I don't work for Arlo.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation