Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 motion detection won't work and won't record. Tried rebooting system.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
beachsunrise
Aspirant
Aspirant

we've had the system for less than a year.  until very recently all were working great.  Now we see 3 out of 4 cameras working properly.  One camera will not sense motion or record in the library.  I've shut the system down and rebooted.  I've checked system status, all is green.  I've checked motion sensitivity 98%.  The wifi signal is strong, linked to base because we can see live feed. we checked the optimize motion detector resources and we're all good there.  We've inspected and wiped down the camera, nothing seems to be blocking anything.  Reading the posts by others, it seems we've run out of things to try to troubleshoot why it's not sensing motion or recording to the library for this one camera.  Can anyone help us please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beachsunrise
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good news!  I took the batteries out of the camera, deleted device, and reinstalled batteries and device to my base.  It worked!  Thank you for your help Arlo Community!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would swap one of the good cameras with the troubled one...see if the issue follows the camera. It may be a hardware issue 

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
beachsunrise
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good news!  I took the batteries out of the camera, deleted device, and reinstalled batteries and device to my base.  It worked!  Thank you for your help Arlo Community!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation