Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 can't view live cameras on computer but can view on my phone

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
svanderpool732
Initiate
Initiate
Can't view live cameras on computer, when I log in they appear for a few seconds, then go grey/black. I am able to view videos in the library and the live camera on my phone. I've called Arlo and they were not able to help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you saying that when you try to use live view it owrks and then goes gray/black or that's what happens after you log in and don't start live viewing? Your description is a bit ambiguous.

If it's the live view itself, what OS and browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? What are your upload and download speeds as measured by speedtest.net?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you saying that when you try to use live view it owrks and then goes gray/black or that's what happens after you log in and don't start live viewing? Your description is a bit ambiguous.

If it's the live view itself, what OS and browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? What are your upload and download speeds as measured by speedtest.net?

svanderpool732
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks for your reply.  I had decided to try a different internet browser and it worked. 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@svanderpool732 wrote:

I had decided to try a different internet browser and it worked. 

For the benefit of others, and for research purposes, can you say which browser failed and which one worked?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation