Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 can no longer get in and look at past videos

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Christy1950
Aspirant
Aspirant

After the update of this program I can no longer get in and look at past videos. why not. how do I get in and see past videos? I am given no option to do this any longer, why?????

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What device and OS are you using? Have you tried both the app and a browser?

Christy1950
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't understand what you were asking about with the OS. all I know is that when I did an upgrade of this program on my phone, I could no longer go in and check past videos unless there was a new video captured. Once I closed it out and went to a different camera, I could not get back into the cameras saved videos. That option to go back in and look at older saved videos is gone, I have no way to get back into the cameras saved videos. why?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What phone (device) and what operating system (OS)? Android or iOS? What version?

Christy1950
Aspirant
Aspirant

Android. I lost the ability to look at past videos once I did the Update. I could get into my library before the Update. Now I can't.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Works here. Try rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

Christy1950
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is not acceptable as long as they charge me a monthly fee to keep 30 days. I should be able to get in and see them I paid for this
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Again, it's working here so it isn't a global problem but likely one for your setup or account. What is it that makes you say you can't see all 30 days' videos? Details may provide the answer. WHat have you tried? What do you see? Since it may be something you've done (or not done), you're going to have to provide information and try out suggestions such as rebooting the phone, reinstalling the app, rebooting the base, trying a browser, etc.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation