Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 Activity Zone does not work!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
IMGORDON
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have spent several hours today trying to find a solution!  There is NO save button available once you have created a new Activity Zone!

I have not found a single solution to this serious problem!  All firmware is up to date.  I have created/recreated zones.  All cameras are hardwired.  VERY frustrating!   

This particular camera is useless until I can find a solution.  This makes this area unsecure!

Firmware: 1.12.0.1_27940

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
If this is so using the iOS App then the save is dynamic as you adjust the windows it updates so just allow the busy icon to complete before adding more zones.
Do not try three zones as it will not work from other users experience.
When you’re finished selecting your zones back out of the App and return again to see if the zones have stuck correctly.

The web portal browser is an alternative with a save option.

You can delete the zones when using the iOS App by placing you finger on the zones listed and dragging left to show the delete function.

Hope this helps.
IMGORDON
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply!  I kind of thought this was the case with IOS, however, the activity zone set, still, DOES NOT WORK.   

I can only hope an update will fix this glitch!  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@IMGORDON

Have you tried to reboot the base station? You can also reboot the camera by removing > re-inserting the battery?

IMGORDON
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, resetting the base station fixed the problem! Thanks👍
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation