Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Playback on PC unstable

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ebookof
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi!

I find playback of videos on a PC very unstable. I have the following issues: playback jumps several videos; the current video gets closed; the web page logs out.

I paid for a CVR subscription, but I am unable to get to the time I want. The video keeps on jumping from one time frame to another. It tends to always jump to midnight, instead of the time I select. The time that appears in the frame doesn't make sense, as it goes beyond 12AM or PM (e.g. 36PM; 314PM...).  The whole thing is totally useless.

Surprisingly, the Android version is extremely stable, but it would be good to be able to use the Windows version, particularly in order to edit CVR recordings.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @ebookof

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

ebookof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have checked the community and it seems to be a common issue with plugged-in Arlo Pro 2 cameras and CVR.

Anytime there is a an event with a plugged in Arlo Pro 2 camera, the video feed disconnects. When you try to replay the CVR video, it becomes totally crazy when it falls on one of these disconnections (the video jumps back and forth and is unable to continue).

I understand that no solution has been found about this issue, despite the fact that many people are facing it. I have now paid 3 months of CVR and thought initially it was an issue with my browser or computer, so I checked with other browsers and computers, but the same issue happens everywhere.

Please reimburse me for the 3 months of CVR, since it is totally useless.

ebookof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have checked the community and it seems to be a common issue with plugged-in Arlo Pro 2 cameras and CVR.

Anytime there is a an event with a plugged in Arlo Pro 2 camera, the video feed disconnects. When you try to replay the CVR video, it becomes totally crazy when it falls on one of these disconnections (the video jumps back and forth and is unable to continue).

I understand that no solution has been found about this issue, despite the fact that many people are facing it. I have now paid 3 months of CVR and thought initially it was an issue with my browser or computer, so I checked with other browsers and computers, but the same issue happens everywhere.

Please reimburse me for the 3 months of CVR, since it is totally useless.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation