Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Paid for subscription. Cameras won’t record to cloud

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

My free trial subscription expired so I went ahead and paid for 1 year of Arlo secure. My cameras have now stopped sensing motion and wont record to the cloud. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed it. I removed the cameras from my plan then added them back in and it seems to be working now 🤞🏻 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you activate the camera(s) in Settings, Subscription, Manage Cameras?

Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. It says 3 of 3 cameras are participating. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your active mode? It may also be worth rebooting the base. Can you live view and manually record?

Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I rebooted the base numerous times so far. I can manually record and it stores to the cloud. I noticed the subscription says free trial expires 12/8/2023. I paid for the year. It’s not a free trial. My trial already expired. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dasher7 wrote:

I rebooted the base numerous times so far. I can manually record and it stores to the cloud.

Did you also check the mode (as @jguerdat suggested)?

Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. All cameras are armed and set to record on motion.  4 days ago everything worked fine when I was still under the free trial. The trial expired and everything was recording to the base station (we have a flash drive installed) and I was still being notified of motion. Last night I paid for 1 year and applied it to my account and now I’m getting no notifications of motion and nothing is recording to the cloud (still able to record to base station). Nothing was changed on my account except adding the subscription which for some reason is showing it’s a trial. 

Dasher7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed it. I removed the cameras from my plan then added them back in and it seems to be working now 🤞🏻 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation