Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of my 2 Arlo Pro 2 won't record to library. In live mode, it can record manually.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ytluo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras connected to a station. They were all recording fine. A few days ago I found one camera won't record anymore but the other one still detect motion and record. Any idea please? In live mode it can record manually though. Is the camera faulty?

It blur in night vision as well, while the good camera is very clear.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ytluo,

Have you tried removing the battery from your Arlo Pro 2 camera (that isn't working) and re-inserting it back in to see if that helps?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

check to make sure the detect is active...

arm camera and go to live view, confirm the motion detect icon ( round ball and lines or running man ) is BLACK

if it is gray it is off and you need to check the modes

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ytluo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. both camera modes are exactly the same and never changed: when detecting motion then record. In live mode, the round ball is all black and if I press it, it starts to record manually. Because all cameras setting are all the same and never changed, I'm thinking it's faulty?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ytluo,

Have you tried removing the battery from your Arlo Pro 2 camera (that isn't working) and re-inserting it back in to see if that helps?

ytluo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks heaps Jessica. I’ve tried removed the battery and put it back on. It works!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Glad to hear that worked! Feel free to reach out if you experience any problems with your Arlo product 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation