Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One camera not recording

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jvet
Tutor
Tutor

One camera is not automatically recording when sensing motion. Will record if I manually go live. Other camera working fine. Base station showing  both cameras are paired. Was previously working fine , not sure what has changed. Restarted base station to no avail.

please assist. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jvet
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you , I've managed to fix the problem by removing the battery from the  camera, removing the device from the system and then setting it up again. 

Read this elsewhere on forums.

its all go again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jvet
Tutor
Tutor

Have just used motion detection function to test this and there is no light flashing in response to motion. What now?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Verify that the camera is armed. The motion detection icon in the Devices tab should be black, not gray.

jvet
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you , I've managed to fix the problem by removing the battery from the  camera, removing the device from the system and then setting it up again. 

Read this elsewhere on forums.

its all go again.

Blanker
Star
Star
Come on Netgear, I'm in the pro2 thread, why do I have to select the pro2 model....

Frustrated. Since one of my cameras stopped recording recently too. This is a pain.
Staplefunk
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is this still working nice had the exact same issue. The camera is connected, armed to record motion and is even recording CVR. I followed the steps and it worked for a day and then stopped.
jvet
Tutor
Tutor

Yep , Im still good here. 

No idea what caused it. 

Good luck

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation