Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Offline for hours then batteries drained for Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kersul
Follower
Follower

Starting to feel this was the worst investment I have ever made.  Tech support reaching with their ideas so trying here.  I have 3 cameras.  All 3 on the same wifi, all 3 basically the same distance from the base.  They continue to go on and offline, sometimes 1 of 3, sometimes 2 of 3.  Rarely do I get the use of all 3 at the same time.  They go offline with almost full batteries and come back on, sometimes the next day, with something like 30% battery.  They are at my 2nd home 12 hours away so can't be dealing with every day.  I have someone to charge but not expecting that person to have to deal with faulty equipment.  Ideas?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @kersul,

Try to reboot your Base Station to see if that helps. You can do this by going to your Arlo app on your phone or the web client on your computer. Go to Settings > My Devices > Choose your Base Station > Scroll down and tap/click on Restart.

Also, you might want to try keeping your cameras closer to the Arlo Base Station as a test to see if you're still experiencing your cameras going offline. Feel free to read this article to learn how to troubleshoot: My Arlo wire-free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation