Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notification keeps going up instead of resetting 0 once I finish review recordings

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CEckhoff
Aspirant
Aspirant

My notifications keep going up instead of resetting to 0 once I review the recordings. Currently my app shows over 200 notifications even though I review them daily.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I see this recently, too. I find that clicking on the number circle for the camera in the Devices tab will reset the counter. Don't forget to turn off the filter in the library when you do this.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey CEckhoff,

What phone device are you using? And which notification counter are you referring to? Try out jguerat's suggestion to see if that helps with your notification counter.

CEckhoff
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I clicked on the number circle and it reset to 0 for two of my cameras but not the other two. I went into Filter and turned it off like you suggested. And the last two camera still didn’t reset. I’m using an Apple iPhone 10 to view this. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
CEckhoff
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m using an Apple iPhone 10R to view these notifications. I did try the suggestions that were listed and it reset two of the cameras but not the other two 🙁. Any other help would be appreciated!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To be clear, you clicked on the number for each camera in the Devices tab one at a time, resetting the filter each time, right?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation