Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not Able To Change Brightness Adjustment On Arlo Pro 2 (Both On Iphone & WEB)

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jernz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not able to change the brightness adjustment on my Iphone, not able to save, I can change to 70% but no buttion exists for saving? When going back to "main" and then into brightness menu again it's reverted to 50% which seems to be default?

Login into the www-page "My Arlo" using google chrome, I don't even find a possibility to change brightness? I dosen't appear in the video setting menu?

Running 1.12.0.0_27099

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

go to  https://arlo.netgear.com/

( I use Fire Fox, but chrome should work too )

Go to LIVE view, and start live streaming.

When live streaming, icons will appear on bottom edge of camera, Pick the "SUN" icon and slide it....it will auto save after changing the light level ( IIRC, it's a range of +2 to - 2 )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Jernz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not sure which version you're running, but I don't get any additional icon looking like a sun when live streaming? Do you get that sun both in the app on "www.MyArlo"? Have you tried to change the brightness not running live streaming?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jernz

On the WEB you should be able to adjust the brightness through the widget. Do you have this setting below (pic)

On the Mobile app, you will need to got to settings > My Devices > select the device > video settings > brightness

ShawnIr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Those replying are not getting it. When using the iOS app. The brightness always reverts back to 50%. We know how to adjust it, but it doesn't save.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ShawnIr

What version of the Arlo Mobile App are you using? Are you using IOS 12.1.2?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation