Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No recordings in cloud library (again) on Dec 9. Receiving push notification but no video.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
robwattman
Star
Star

This happened last week on 12/01/2020 and again today 12/09/2020. I have push notifications, a number showing on the app, the last video record time on each camera, but no videos in my library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The issue with accessing the Library has been resolved for all affected users. We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.

- Arlo Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mb20
Tutor
Tutor

This is happening to me again as well.  At first, I was able to see videos in the library on the website but now I can't see them on either the website or the app.  Please Arlo - fix this!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi robbwattman and Mb20,

The team is aware that some users may not be able to view recorded videos in their library. We'll update the community when we hear any new information.

In the meantime, keep an eye on our status page, which you can see here: Arlo Status

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The issue with accessing the Library has been resolved for all affected users. We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.

- Arlo Team

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation