Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Modes tab missing

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
xxxreoxxx
Initiate
Initiate

When i sign in my unit will not show a mode setting, only device and library. It used to show all 3 but now only the 2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @xxxreoxxx,

Have you tried reinstalling the app on your device to see if that helps?

Hi @fall3non3,

Make sure your Base Station has the latest firmware version. Try to log out of the app, uninstall the app, restart your Google Pixel 2 device, reinstall the app and log back in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fall3non3
Initiate
Initiate
As per the discussion from last year my Modes Tab has disappeared from the app on my Pixel 2 https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Stories/RESOLVED-MODES-Tab-Unavailable-on-Android/td-p/1566934/pa... I have rebooted base station, reinstall app etc. Anyone also having this issue?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @xxxreoxxx,

Have you tried reinstalling the app on your device to see if that helps?

Hi @fall3non3,

Make sure your Base Station has the latest firmware version. Try to log out of the app, uninstall the app, restart your Google Pixel 2 device, reinstall the app and log back in.

xxxreoxxx
Initiate
Initiate
Thanks for the reply. It seems the missing mode was solved just by restarting my phone. I restarted it and the mode showed up. Thanks again for your reply
fall3non3
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks Jessica,

I had tested that already.

I got it working today by uninstalling the app, removing the base station from devices, redoing the install, resyncing the camera and reinstaling the app.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation