Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
VinsL
Initiate
Initiate
Hello, I just found the new arlo app in Australian apple App Store. But there is NO NOTIFICATION. Nothing wrong with settings. On the other hand, I actually expect more from the ‘new’ app. Well... hope this can be fixed in the next update.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with push notifications. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Also, at least one person found that reinstalling the app worked.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

I don't think they were running iOS 13 beta though.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

@jguerdat wrote:

Done that a few times, still no go. All was working ok for last few months, updated to new app and notifications immediately stopped.

On Android 8.0 phone. Haven't tested iPad yet.

idbl_fanatic1
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am getting the same thing on Android, everything was working fine until I updated

WadeW
Tutor
Tutor
Same here. New app broke my notifications. Tried cycling off and on the notifications, rebooting, reinstalling the app. Nothing is working on my device with the new app. Devises with the original app still work fine. It’s an app issue that has to be corrected soon
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with push notifications. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

Sodone
Tutor
Tutor

Installing the latest update of the new app didn't work until I enabled the Arlo app in the Auto Start Manager on my phone. I seem to be getting notifications now.

Jintek
Guide
Guide
I had issues getting notified on the new app. Originally, I kept the old app long after it expired because it kept sending notifications and the new one didn’t.

I was advised by someone on this forum to delete the old app then delete and re-download the new one. This solved the issue. The new app now sends me notifications.

**Note** The new app doesn’t require additional log in like the old app. Once I unlock the phone the app unlocks as well.
Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation