Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No push notifications when motion is detected and Geofencing doesn't trigger on Arlo iOS app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Filou95
Tutor
Tutor

Hello

As said  in the title ... Nothing works , many bugs , no push notifications, sometime one notification is coming ... , geofencing doesnt trigger , or 15 mn after leaving when I am 10 km from home  ... same thing when I come back home , I manually disconnect ... 

With Arlo Legacy It worked perfectly with my 7 cams , no pb since a long time , new Arlo App is really a disaster !!!!!! 

Where are engineers ? What are they doing ? Did they stay with Netgear ?

My home is no more protected ... !!!

Dont tell me to reset my devices , It changes nothing 

It is not a cam pb , it is the same with all cams : Pro 2 , Q , Q+

Fortunately email notification is still working

I hope an update very soon, why Arlo Legacy works fine and Arlo app is not usable ?

Thanks to read me

ios 13.1.2 , iPhone Xr

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Filou95,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and restarting your iPhone XR to see if that helps with your push notifications and Geofencing issues? You can read here to learn how to troubleshoot problems with Geofencing: Why isn't the Geofencing mode working?

If you're still having problems, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Filou95
Tutor
Tutor

Hello , thank you for reply

Since Arlo ( Netgear ) became My arlo , many bugs ... essentially notifications , but there is an improvement today with notifications , I got it today with a small preview on my Apple Watch

I have done all you have said many times

Geofencing doesnt trigger when leaving or coming home since ios 12 -->13 update ( ios 13 is buggy +++ some improvements with ios 13.1.3 )  , I have to launch Arlo app to trigger geofencing, even with localisation services set always on for Arlo app, it doesnt trigger if Arlo app is in background

Filou95
Tutor
Tutor

This night , 4 recordings and zéro notifications ...... only emails this morning .....

nonotif

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation