Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
EMRTP88
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Everyone, My first post on here and hoping some of you seasoned owners can offer some help.

I'm trying to alter the schedule times - I've worked out how to add additional times, but some of the default times do not fit with my new plan. Is there a way of deleting them ? Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't see how to remove them. Any advice greatly appreciated. Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If your not already, try and set up the schedule on a browser ( https://arlo.netgear.com )

It is so much easier than the apps.

On the web, to delete is just a click on the time frame... to add, just click on " + " , put in time and pick multi days if wanted

Tips;

if you go thru midnight, you must split up the time ... up to 1159pm and next day at 12 midnight to whenever

only one mode can run at a time

any camera NOT in the running mode is OFF

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If your not already, try and set up the schedule on a browser ( https://arlo.netgear.com )

It is so much easier than the apps.

On the web, to delete is just a click on the time frame... to add, just click on " + " , put in time and pick multi days if wanted

Tips;

if you go thru midnight, you must split up the time ... up to 1159pm and next day at 12 midnight to whenever

only one mode can run at a time

any camera NOT in the running mode is OFF

Morse is faster than texting!
EMRTP88
Initiate
Initiate

TomMac

Thanks for the reply and advice - I was trying to use the phone app to alter the schedule. I've opened up Arlo on my laptop and ' Hey presto' I can do everything I want to change the schedule with ease.

As you quite rightly say, it's far easier using that method.

Thanks again and if anything else crops up, I know I can rely on you guys.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation