Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Cameras Live feed Doesn't Work On My Browser

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Antjake1137
Follower
Follower

Cameras will not live feed on my desktop computer,   It is working on my smart phone 

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@Antjake1137

Try using Chrome as your browser and go to https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Brian

lmjabreu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Doesn't work on Chrome either, says flash is outdated. From browsing the forums it looks like this flash issue has been going on for at least a year without Netgear doing anything about it.

I bought a pair of Pro 2 cameras on Prime day as they were discounted, Netgear had a different product with support for HomeKit (false hope!), and the marketing didn't make it clear you can't get decent motion detection and push notification previews outside the US because: reasons.

Seeing how long this issue has lasted, and enduring the terrible mobile app (you need surgical precision to use the video scrubber!), is making me very worried for spending ~500$ on the Arlo Pro 2 cameras when Netatmo has much better software and outdoor cameras (Presence) with HomeKit support.

What gives? Is anyone at Netgear actively improving their products or should I sell these?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi lmjabreu,

Is this happening on the web & Adnroid/Ios?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Flash is built into Chrome - no update other than Chrome itself is possible.

I found the Flash message this morning after updating to Chrome 69. I was able to determine a fix/workaround by typing "chrome://flags" into the URL bar and then searching for "Flash". Of the entries offered by the search is a new one "Enable Ephemeral Flash Permissions". Disable that setting and restart Chrome. Now the old method of allowing Flash to run on the Arlo site will work. If you had already included Arlo in the Flash settings of Chrome, nothing more needs to be done. If not, entering Arlo as an allowed site works fine. See the FAQ here that I believe is still available on how to allow Arlo in Chrom Flash settings.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation