Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Base Station Keeps Going Offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mzbc
Follower
Follower

My new system of a base 2 cameras keeps saying offline and not connected to the internet? I have had this for about 3 weeks. The messsages are about a week old. How can i count on a system if its offline duriing the crutial hours of monitoring? Its hard wired to the router. Other devices are connected wirelessly but " arlo" fanes its not connected? I have reset/resynced the unit twice, unplugged it, moved the location its ethernet wired the the router! Still it loses connect during armed stage at night, the time i want it to be monitored. Arlo is worthless to me at this point. I bought an extended warrenty but that only gives me a new unit. I want my money back. Oh, and arlo will not allow me to set a time for scheduled monitoring. It only allows me to set am or pm times in a 12 hour am or pm not start at a pm time and carry over to a a.m. time?? So if  i choose 7 pm to start and end at say 8 am it wont do it. It says the start time must be before end time? Another worthless feature made unusable by arlo. There are 24 hours in a day...why not make this a 24 hour cycle to be used and unrestricted to when you start or end in 24 hours 7 days a week?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mzbc,

Have you contacted support in regards to the issues you are having?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation