Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dcaldwel
Follower
Follower
I removed the camera from outside to trouble shoot it. All my cameras are connected to power with battery. I removed the battery and just connected with power and it working, I reinserted the battery it didn’t work, I plug in power still did not work . Removed battery again and just plugged in power and it worked. Problem is the battery. My system is about two months old. I will test the battery in one of my other cameras to confirm it is the battery. If it is the battery is it under warranty?
1 REPLY 1
Ibcruzn
Guide
Guide

We have experienced precisely the same problem in the past with our Arlo Pro camera's. We reseated the battery which worked twice for us. If that fails, turn the camera off, remove the battery, and using a flashlight peek into the camera where the battery contacts are. We have four contacts and on two of our camera's the internal battery contacts somehow got sideways just enough to not make contact when we installed the battery. I fixed this by using a pair of needle nose pliers and very carefully bent the contact's back in correct position, this fixed our problem. Good luck and hope one of these fixes your problem.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation