Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kmlake42
Follower
Follower

All of a sudden two nights ago, around 12:30 am, I stopped getting recordings in my library.  I also stopped getting notifications.  I'm not sure if it's a motion recognition issue, or a video recording issue.  But the camera has no lights when you walk in front of it.  Also, this happened to all 3 of my cameras at the same time.  So all of them had an issue start at the same time.  Weirdly, I can log in to the app and see real time footage.  So the camera works.  It's just not activating recordings for some reason on any of the cameras.  please help 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you checked you're in a recording mode and that the mode has the correct rules to record? What color is the outline of the man icon above the live view window? Black or gray?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you checked you're in a recording mode and that the mode has the correct rules to record? What color is the outline of the man icon above the live view window? Black or gray?

imagiop
Star
Star

As I said in another thread:

Luckily I had 1 day left on the return window for my Arlo Pro 2 system. I advise anybody else who can to return the system and buy something else. Support literally told me that engineering would NOT look into my issue because "it is not a known issue". They don't care that their system is unstable and fails randomly and silently. You cannot trust Arlo with your security.

CowgirlUp1958
Aspirant
Aspirant
My cameras stopped recording and notifying me the other night suddenly.
CowgirlUp1958
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I check the mode? Little man is gray.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

The mode is in the mode tab. Edit the mode to see what rules you have set up. Make sure there's a rule for each camera.

My recommendation is to create a custom mode and create each rule including adjusting motion sensitivity and recording duration (or auto duration) so you familiarize yourself with how the system works. Then choose that mode

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation