Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Monthly subcriptions

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this has been bought up here or not, but I am sick of Arlo trying to sign me up to their subscription service! I have the arlo pro 2 and I have NOT upgraded my cameras because all the newer cameras require you to have a monthly subcriptions and I don't want that! Now I can't even log into my Arlo pro 2 cameras on my phone without a subscription!!! Arlo you are losing customers because of this and I will be one of them!!! Don't be greedy. You shouldn't FORCE people to have a subscription to use your product and if you do you are just another greedy company that will not get my business. I like you products but HATE having to pay a monthly fee to use them so GOOD BYE!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dolphin69 wrote:

Now I can't even log into my Arlo pro 2 cameras on my phone without a subscription!!! 

There was a bug here, but I think it was resolved.  Are you still seeing this?  If you are, then maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks mate I'll try that. It's seems to be on my phone that I have a problem 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation