Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Loss of Schedule

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FXFG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can set a schedule on my computer and the computer arms and disarms correctly with the schedule. But this is not true on my mobile device. Sometimes the schedule works and other times it reverts back to a different schedule. Even though the schedule is in the armed state my cameras are not. I read the manual. the steps in the manual does match what comes up on my mobile device or computer. Ideas, suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, use a browser, even if on a mobile device (use the browser settings to use the desktop version of the site). I find a browser just works more reliably.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

FXFG,

Which mobile device are you using? Do you have the latest available version of the Arlo mobile app installed from the app store?

JamesC

FXFG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using an iPhone 6s.How can I tell if I have the latest Arlo app? I used the QR code that came with the cameras.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

FXFG,

Navigate to the app store and search for the Arlo app, it will tell you if you have the latest version.

You can reference the latest versions of the app here: Release Notes

JamesC

FXFG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found it under about in the settings tab. its running on 2.5.5. Which is the latest update.

FXFG
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have new times set. I will find out in a couple of hours if the cameras will follow the schedule.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation